In compliance with what is established in Law 34/2002 of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE), the following legal aspects are reported:
Identification of the web: www.sensovida.com
Responsible for the website: SENSOLABS GLOBAL, S.L.
Address: Residencial Paraíso Local 60
Contact Email: email@example.com
Fiscal Data: B99428229
Phone: 91 290 91 00
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE WEBSITE
1.- Previous Considerations
These legal conditions govern the permitted legal use of this website, whose legal responsibilities are SENSOLABS GLOBAL, S.L. henceforth Sensovida. These general conditions regulate the access and use that the holder of the web puts freely to the disposition of the users of Internet. Access to it implies its acceptance without reservation. The mere use of the web, as well as requesting information or issuing an order, implies the full acceptance of these conditions.
2.- Use of the Web Page
The User undertakes to use the website, Services and Contents in a diligent, correct and lawful manner and, in particular, undertakes to refrain from: suppressing, circumventing or manipulating the copyright and other data identifying the rights of its holders incorporated into the Contents, as well as the technical protection devices, or any information mechanisms that may contain the Contents.
3.- Responsibility of the customers
The client undertakes and obliges:
1. To satisfy the amounts corresponding to the prices set in the FOURTH CONDITION of this contract in favor of SENSOVIDA for the provision of the services, within the terms and conditions therein reflected.
2. To respond, jointly with the USER, of the accuracy and veracity of the socio-sanitary information provided and necessary for the correct provision of the service (medical data, diseases, treatments, contact numbers of both USER and family members or people to contact in case of emergency …); and inform SENSOVIDA, as soon as it occurs, of any variation in such information that could affect the correct provision of the service, such as periods of incommunicado contact with family members, designated contact persons, breakdowns at home, changes in the telephone provider, etc.
3. Inform SENSOVIDA immediately of the losses or abductions that may occur.
4. The CONTRACTING PARTY / USER shall be responsible for the care and use of the ADVANCED DEVICES only for the purposes for which they are intended, as well as for any damages they may suffer and that result from improper use, breakage, attempted disassembly, theft, fire, …, having to restore them to SENSOVIDA upon extinguishing the contract, for any circumstance, in perfect condition, except for the deterioration produced by the normal use of the same.
5. To restore, as soon as possible, the electricity supply when there has been a cut or interruption of these services, this circumstance is due to a cause attributable to the CONTRACTING PARTY / USER (for example, due to non-payment). When the cut or interruption of such services obey to causes other than the CONTRACTING PARTY / USER, they must communicate this circumstance to SENSOVIDA as soon as possible.
4.- Intellectual and industrial property
The texts, images, logos, distinctive signs, sounds, animations, videos, source code and other contents included in this website are the property of Sensovida, or have, as the case may be, the right to use and exploit them. are protected as works protected by current intellectual and industrial property laws.
Any transmission, distribution, reproduction or storage, in whole or in part, of the contents stored on this website, is expressly prohibited except prior and express consent of the holder. However, users may carry out the reproduction or storage of the contents of the web for their exclusive personal use, being expressly and strictly prohibited the reproduction of elements or contents of this web, made for profit or commercial purposes.
The company responsible for the website declines any responsibility for the services and / or information provided on other pages linked to this website. Sensovida does not control or exercise any kind of supervision when it includes the link to them, with the belief that these contents comply with the applicable legislation. However, the use of links to other pages does not imply any responsibility or appropriation of the content of the same, without it being possible to understand that there is any work of supervision or approval of the changes or information that are made in them. We advise visitors to act with caution and to consult the eventual legal conditions that are exposed in said webs.
6.- Exclusion of responsibility.
Sensovida is not responsible for the use of content or information generated or published by third parties.
Sensovida reserves the right to modify, limit and even cancel the page, services and prices at any time and without prior notice.
7.- Applicable Legislation and Jurisdiction
This website is governed by Spanish law. The parties submit, at their discretion, for the resolution of conflicts and waiver of any other jurisdiction, to the courts and tribunals of the user’s domicile.
Sensovida is available to all Users to improve the contents and services of the Portal. If you have any suggestions or proposals, please do not hesitate to contact the Customer Service on the Internet by telephone at 976 222 333 or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To this effect we inform you that the personal data collected through the website will be part of a file in the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, responsible for Sensovida. We also inform you that by completing the various forms, you authorize Sensovida to use the information relating to your personal data for the provision of the services offered on the website, as well as to provide personalized attention.
The person in charge supervises the traffic of the visits of the users to know what quantity and areas of the web are most requested. This monitoring is done through the user’s domain name, browser type, date and time of access, pages visited, etc.